Site Usage and Data License Agreement
Please read these terms carefully before using this site
Oil-Law’s Online website, http://welldata.oil-law.com, site is provided by the Oil-Law Records Corporation ("Oil-Law"), and may be used for informational purposes only. By using the site or downloading materials from the site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions, do not use the site or download materials from the site.
This is a license agreement, and not an agreement for sale, between the end user (“Licensee”) and Oil-Law Records, a Delaware Corporation, with its principal place of business at 8 NW 65th Street, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73116, USA. This Site Usage and Data License Agreement (“Agreement”) gives Licensee certain limited rights to use the Information, Data and Related Materials (“Data”). All rights not specifically granted in this Agreement are reserved to Oil-Law.
LIMITED LICENSE: Oil-Law and its Licensor(s) retain exclusive ownership to the Data licensed under this Agreement and, hereby, grant Licensee a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited right to access, use and display this site and the Data thereon based on the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Licensee agrees to use reasonable effort to protect the Data from unauthorized use, reproduction, distribution, or publication.
Oil-Law authorizes you to use the Data at this Web site ("Site") via access through a standard web browser, use of automated agents to access the site and the Data contained therein are prohibited unless specifically allowed for under a “Web Services Agreement”, according to the following restrictions:
· Licensee shall not re-market, resell, and/or redistribute the Data or any derived portion(s) of the Data in its digital form to unlicensed third parties.
· Licensee shall not sell, rent, lease, sublicense, lend, assign, time-share, or transfer, in whole or in part, or provide unlicensed third parties access to the Data, Related Materials, any updates, or Licensee's rights under this Agreement.
· Licensee shall not use automated means of accessing the data that would circumvent incurring additional changes (download fees).
· Licensee may install downloaded Data or portions of the Data onto permanent storage device(s) and reproduce a corresponding number of copies of the Related Materials for Licensee's own internal use.
· Licensee may make only one (1) copy of the original downloaded Data for archival purposes unless the right to make additional copies is granted to Licensee in writing by Oil-Law.
· Licensee may modify the Data and merge other data sets with the Data for Licensee's own internal use. The portions of the Data merged with other data sets will continue to be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
· Licensee may use, copy, alter, modify, merge, reproduce, and/or create derivative works of the on-line documentation for Licensee's own internal use. The portions of the on-line documentation merged with other software, data, hard copy, and/or digital materials shall continue to be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and shall provide the following copyright attribution notice acknowledging Oil-Law's proprietary rights in the on-line documentation: "Portions of this document include intellectual property of Oil-Law Records and are used herein by permission. Copyright © 200_ Oil-Law Records Corporation. All Rights Reserved."
· Licensee shall not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Oil-Law-compatible data format(s) in an attempt to duplicate the proprietary and copyright-protected Oil-Law data model(s) and/or export format(s).
· Licensee shall not remove or obscure any Oil-Law and/or licensor(s) copyright, proprietary, or trademark notices.
· Licensee agrees not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time. This Site, including all Materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, Oil-Law does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
DISCLAIMER: THE MATERIALS MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. OIL-LAW DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR THE RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT, MEMORANDUM, OR INFORMATION SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. OIL-LAW RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY PORTION OF THE SITE. OIL-LAW MAY MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES TO THE SITE, THE MATERIALS AND THE PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS, SERVICES OR PRICES (IF ANY) DESCRIBED IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
THIS SITE, THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ON THE SITE, AND ANY SOFTWARE MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIRD-PARTY SITES: As a convenience to you, Oil-Law may provide, on this Site, links to Web sites operated by other persons or entities. If you use these sites, you will leave this Site. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. Oil-Law makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked Web sites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that Oil-Law or this Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of Oil-Law Records Corporation or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU: Oil-Law does not want you to, and you should not, send any trade secret or proprietary information to Oil-Law via the Site. You agree that any information or materials that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to Oil-Law will not be considered trade secrets or proprietary. By providing any such information or materials to Oil-Law, you grant to Oil-Law an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, display, publicly perform, transmit and distribute such information and materials, and you further agree that Oil-Law is free to use any ideas, concepts or know-how that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to Oil-Law. You further recognize that Oil-Law does not want you to, and you warrant that you shall not, provide any information or materials to Oil-Law that are defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing, or otherwise unlawful, or that incorporates the proprietary material of another.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES: IN NO EVENT SHALL OIL-LAW OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM) THAT ARE RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, AND FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE, EVEN IF OIL-LAW IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
CHANGES: Oil-Law reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement in whole or in part, at any time. Changes in this Agreement will be effective when notice of such changes posted. Your continued use of the Site after any changes to this Agreement are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes. Oil-Law may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of Oil-Law Site, including the availability of any features of the Site, at any time. Oil-Law may also impose limits on certain features and services, or restrict your access to parts or all of the Site, without notice or liability. Oil-Law may terminate the authorization, rights and license given above and, upon such termination, you shall immediately destroy all Data and Materials.
GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement, entered into in the County of Oklahoma, shall be construed and enforced in accordance with and be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of Oklahoma without reference to conflict of laws principles. The parties hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of this County and waive their rights to change venue.
INTERNATIONAL USERS AND CHOICE OF LAW: This site is controlled, operated and administered by Oil-Law from its offices within the United States of America. Oil-Law makes no representation that materials at this site are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the United States and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the Site or export the Materials in violation of U. S. export laws and regulations. If you access this Site from locations outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. This Usage Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions.
Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Agreement or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
SEVERABILITY: If any provision(s) of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT: The parties agree that this constitutes the sole and entire agreement of the parties as to the matter set forth herein and supersedes any previous agreements, understandings, and arrangements between the parties relating hereto